BIBLE HOME - Adam Through Jacob - Tobit - Passion Narratives | Religious Reading Blog
The Passion narrative in the Gospel according to Mark is found in Chapter 14, 15 and 16.
1. Mark 14:1-11: Conspiracy against Jesus; Jesus anointed by Mary; Judas betrays Jesus.
2. Mark 14:12-21: The last supper.
3. Mark 14:22-31: The last supper (cont.).
4. Mark 14:32-41: Prayer in the garden.
5. Mark 14:42-53: Jesus is arrested.
6. Mark 4:54-64: Jesus interrogated by the high priest.
7. Mark 14:65-72: Peter denies Jesus.
8. Mark 15:1-15: Jesus before Pilate.
9. Mark 15:16-27: Jesus is crucified.
10. Mark 15:28-39: Death of Jesus.
11. Mark 15:40-47: Jesus entombed.
12. Mark 16:1-11: The women at the tomb.
13. Mark16:12-20: Jesus and his disciples.
Man of Sorrows. Last quarter of 12th century, Kastoria, Byzantine
Website: Hellenic Ministery of Culture.
|© The segmented texts, annotations and audio files at BestLatin.net are copyrighted by Laura Gibbs, 2006. No copyright is claimed for any images.|